Tab requests for $

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Matt Kotsianas

Tab requests for $

Post by Matt Kotsianas »

As a newbie, who do I have to pay to get some songs tabbed out? More than happy to Venmo/PayPal someone! They are simple songs, I just can’t pick them out myself yet.

Matt
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Matt; be more specific in-that, are these songs full instrumentals; or just intro to a song or solo or both; or all the steel guitar through out a particular song(s)???
Can you name the songs; or put clips up?? There may already be tab for what you are wanting....
If there is not tab already; then sure, there are guys on here that could help you out; but list the song and what you want; then they can come in and say: "I'll tab that for ?$$ or you say: "someone volunteer to tab these for this much $$.
That would be a great start in getting what ya want.
I'm saying all this helpful stuff; because I'm your Moderator of the Tablature Section.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
Email Ricky: sshawaiian2362@gmail.com
Matt Kotsianas

Post by Matt Kotsianas »

Thanks Ricky. Appreciate the heads up!

I'm really just looking for some sections of songs to be tabbed out. Small intros, breaks, licks etc..

For example, "Johnson Blvd" by Amos Lee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVSvNcgHrxI

The small intro and break is what I'm looking for in that song. Sounds pretty simple, but as a newbie..I must resort to paying people lol.
Nicholas Scott

Post by Nicholas Scott »

Jory Simmons does great work. You can look him up on the forum.
Emmons D10 PP, Peavey Nashville 112, Quilter Steelaire, Goodrich OMNI VP, And Sarno Black Box, Walker Steel Seat