8 ohm 15" Neo Liteweight Speaker

Post here if you're looking for something special
J R Rose

8 ohm 15" Neo Liteweight Speaker

Post by J R Rose »

Will buy out right or have a couple to trade. Have a 15" SICA 4 ohm & a 15" Telonics 4 ohm & a 12" Eminence 4 ohm. Thanks, J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Larry Hamilton

Post by Larry Hamilton »

HEY JIM, I noticed that you have a Telonics 15” that’s a neo mag speaker. It’s the same thing as an EPC-15. Both are by Emminence only the Telonics is pre-broke in. Thatt’s the way I understand it anyway. PV is supposed to have a neo mag for its speakers but I haven’t checked. I hope y’all are doing good and being safe. I’ve been in Lewisville about 10 days now. It sure is slow going but I’ll eventually get all moved in. Hope to see y’all next year at the Jamboree.....if they have it.
Keep pickin’, Larry
Keep pickin', Larry
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Hi Larry, Well so you are getting settled in. Wish you luck. Both of my Speakers are lite weight but they are four ohm. I am looking for a 8 ohm comparably speaker. And Peavey does have a 15" 8 ohm neo speaker but I am looking for used. I just missed one on forum a few days ago. It is going to go in an old Peavey Artist VT Tube Amp I have. If you never heard one of these it is like setting down at your guitar with a Fender Twin behind you that has been converted to a one 15" speaker. Such as Jim Florence had. Good to hear from you. J.R.
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Rich Gibson

Post by Rich Gibson »

Hi Jr I have an 8 ohm sica
Sent you a PM
Deane Cahoon

Post by Deane Cahoon »

Hi JR, any interest in selling that 15" Telonics 4 Ohm? I'm looking to pair a 15" 4 ohm with a Peavey Musician Amp that I just got running. I have a cabinet already started for a 15" speaker. What would be your price? Thanks
MSA Classic D12 project, now an SD12, my 1st PSG. Hilton pedal.
1979 Carvin CM130 guitar (bought new with paper route money), Peavey Mace and Line 6 Spider amps.