Pee Wee Whitewing

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dale Foreman

Pee Wee Whitewing

Post by Dale Foreman »

Dear Folk,

Your love, kind words, prayers, and support are so appreciated and needed right now. I read all of your comments to my mom and she is so grateful for them.

She just called me with an update. Pee Wee has not taken anything in in over 24 hours, and is in a sleep state in which he is not responsive. He does not appear to be in any pain or have any symptoms of the coronavirus, though his CNA has tested positive for it and another resident of the facility he is in has died from it. He is transitioning and my mom feels it will be sometime in the next few days when his body stops responding.

As heartbreaking and difficult as this is, we are praying for his peaceful passing, without this virus, without pain and suffering. I will keep you posted as I have information, but in the meantime, please help us hold a vigil for our beloved Pee Wee. <3

Andie Whitewing

I’m passing this on from Pee Wee’s granddaughter. Calling for prayers for my old friend!
🙏🙏🙏☝️
Rittenberry Prestige(2)
gary pierce

Post by gary pierce »

I'm sorry to hear this Dale, I've been a fan of Pee Wee, and have his Heart of Steel album.
Prayers for the family.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

I not only met Pee wee but had breakfast with him years ago. What a fine man and talent. It grieves me to know he has reached the final chapter in his life. My prayers for the family and friends.
Willis Vanderberg

Post by Willis Vanderberg »

I am at a complete loss for words
Praying for you old friend. Peace and contentment awaits you
Godspeed , I will miss you
W.E.V. Aka Old Bud
Last edited by Willis Vanderberg on 28 Mar 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Peace to Pee Wee and his dear family.
Andie Whitewing

Pee Wee Has Passed On

Post by Andie Whitewing »

Dear Folk,

Pee Wee has made the transition and is at peace. We are so grateful for your love and support.

Andie Whitewing
andie@whitewingmusic.com