Lawrence 710 Pickup - Narrow Mount: $60 Shipped!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Douglas Schuch

Lawrence 710 Pickup - Narrow Mount: $60 Shipped!

Post by Douglas Schuch »

For sale, Lawrence 710 Pickup, narrow mount, price is $30 donation to Forum and $30 ($60 total) to me and includes shipping to US via Priority Mail.

Please confirm this will fit your guitar before ordering - I believe they are a bit wider than many narrow-mount single coils. I measure it at 1 3/8" wide X 4 7/16" long including the mounting tabs. Body without tabs is 3 7/8".

Note: leads are plenty long enough to work with, but may not be long enough to reach your particular switch or plug. Easy to add additional wire, so just sayin'. See pics.

Pedal steel, lap steel, resonator, blues harp - why suck at just one instrument when you can do so on many?
James McCann

Post by James McCann »

I will gladly take it!
Douglas Schuch

Post by Douglas Schuch »

James - to be honest, I don't recall what the outcome of that ad was - that was 3 years ago as I was getting ready to pack everything I owned that I couldn't imagine living without and moving to the Philippines. I think I sold it - or maybe I gave it away in the end? I might even have it still - but if so, I have no way to ship it from the Philippines (due to terrorists in a few areas of the country, I'm told it's impossible to ship a magnetic or even a metal device from within the country). So sorry! Can't help you with this one. I will double check my stuff tomorrow to see if I still have it - if so, I will see if I can think of a way to get it out. Might take awhile - maybe next time someone I know is heading to US? I'll let you know.
Pedal steel, lap steel, resonator, blues harp - why suck at just one instrument when you can do so on many?