Hilton Pedal

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Ron Mishler

Hilton Pedal

Post by Ron Mishler »

What is the first thing to look for in a hilton Pedal that doesn't work....Mine didn't work right fro the start, thought it was everything else. How could a 310.00 pedal go bad after a few months?....Well it worked on and OFF,soon just off. Well the warranty had expired after 6 months sooooooo, What do I check for first? It has been in the closet and I have been using my other one. Let me know if you have had any experience with this ....Thanks
Tony Glassman

Post by Tony Glassman »

He typically provides great customer service and problem solving.
Mathew Peluso

Power supply

Post by Mathew Peluso »

I would first make sure that the power supply is functioning properly. More likely that than the pedal.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Definitely contact Keith. He goes the extra mile to take care of his customers.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Doug Paluch

Post by Doug Paluch »

I have a brand new one that sat while I waited for my steel to be built. Tuner out doesn't work. I've tried contact through the website repeatedly- no response.
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

Guys , I wrote to keith Hilton with a few questions and received a reply from him May 3rd. I used this email address KLHILTON@AOL.COM note the "L" in the address

If you have a problem, he will help you for sure . Stevet