Telecaster copy with B bender $340 "SOLD"

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Carl Heatley

Telecaster copy with B bender $340 "SOLD"

Post by Carl Heatley »

Telecaster copy with a B bender.... The B bender is activated by pulling down on the neck raising the B string to C#...It also has an adjustable tension spring so you can set the amount of pressure needed to pull the string that suits you….(Not many B bender guitars have this)
Thumb screw tuning stop is recessed on top of the guitar for quick easy tuning.
Moving parts have nylon bushings for a super smooth B bender action
Guitar plays really good and sounds good too….Still has the protective covering on the pick guard.
This will be good for anyone that wants to try a guitar with a B bender without having to pay the big bucks….So $340 out the door! shipping and insurance to lower 48 is included in the price.
If you need a case I have one I can let go for an extra $40 which is what I paid for it...Paypal OK.
Please use forums PM rather than email.
Thanks Carl.

Last edited by Carl Heatley on 22 Dec 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Hayes

Post by Jerry Hayes »

I purchased one of Carl's B-Bender Teles awhile back and must say that the bender system he makes is pretty amazing and works great. I currently have mine set up as an A-Bender guitar as it's tuned down a whole step from D to D. I take it to all my Saturday night gigs for some special songs that work better such as Workin' Man Blues in the key of G. You'd be hardpressed to find a quality bender like this that's already installed for this low price..JH in Va.
Don't matter who's in Austin (or anywhere else) Ralph Mooney is still the king!!!
Carl Heatley

Post by Carl Heatley »

Thanks for the kind words Jerry.
Peter Coccorese

Post by Peter Coccorese »

Hi Carl,

I think I PM'd you on this. let me know.
Carl Heatley

Post by Carl Heatley »

Pete..I sent back a PM to you.