Nashville 112 Excellent/As-New Condition

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jonathan Neher

Nashville 112 Excellent/As-New Condition

Post by Jonathan Neher »

I bought this Nashville 112 from Carter around 2006 after I sold my Franklin double-neck and bought one of his single-neck E9 guitars so I'd still have a pedal-steel available.

After that pretty much didn't play any more pedal-steel as I got into doing single 8 jazz/western swing stuff and used a smaller lighter amp for gigs.

The amp has never left my studio and probably has less than 4 hours playing time on it (you'll need to break in the speaker yourself). It comes will all the docs and warranty stuff, a new padded amp cover. I don't have the original box.

I'd like to get $450.00 plus actual shipping or it (unless you can pick it up near Eugene, OR).

Paypal only please and please no trades.

Thanks,

Jon Neher
541 517-8675
Zum Encore S10, Harbor Lights 8-string non-pedal, Asher Electro Hawaiian 1 6 string, Beard Dobros, Eastman Mandolin, '59 Tele, Ibanez John Scofield Semi-hollow body, Taylor 615ce, Martin and Yamaha Saxophones.
Jonathan Neher

Sold pending funds

Post by Jonathan Neher »

The amp has sold pending funds.

Thanks,

Jon
Zum Encore S10, Harbor Lights 8-string non-pedal, Asher Electro Hawaiian 1 6 string, Beard Dobros, Eastman Mandolin, '59 Tele, Ibanez John Scofield Semi-hollow body, Taylor 615ce, Martin and Yamaha Saxophones.