FOR SALE: 1983 Zumsteel D-10, 9 &7, Exc. Condition

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Josh Dubin

FOR SALE: 1983 Zumsteel D-10, 9 &7, Exc. Condition

Post by Josh Dubin »

This is a classic, Zumsteel D-10 that I've owned and played since 1983. Bruce Zumsteg counts these as among his best sounding guitars and it's a full balanced, rich sounding axe with great sustain. It's 9 and 7, pretty much Emmons set-up, LK vertical raises F#'s to G#.
It's still in excellent mechanical condition, though you may want to send it to one of the reputable Zumsteel techs (including Bruce) to tweak to your liking.
While a guitar this old is not going to pass as new, the rosewood Formica,necks end-plates, metal trim and Sperzel tuners still look good and shine up well.
Includes a Zumsteel attached volume pedal, exc. working condition.
There is a Zumsteel dobro emulator pickup on the E9 neck. Not working right now, but I'll include it with the switchbox, you can remove it if you want.
Includes heavy duty, vulcanized rubber case, metal reinforced with aircraft latches. Virtually indestructible.
PRICE: $2950. Pick-up in Nashville area or will ship in US for actual costs.
I also have a Peavey Nashville 400 and a good Pak-a-seat that I'll sell with the guitar as a package.
I've attached numerous pictures. Please message me or email at joshdubin@comcast.net with any questions or if you need further info.
Thanks for taking a look...
Bob Sehy

Post by Bob Sehy »

pm sent
john widgren

Zumsteel

Post by john widgren »

Bump for a great guy and a great guitar. I remember Josh playing this beauty when he was with Holly Dunn. They all (Josh, Holly and the Zumsteel) sounded wonderful!
Steel Guitar Services:
Live performance and recording. Instruments, repairs and lessons. Fresh bait/discount sushi.
(203) 858-8498
widcj@hotmail.com
Leo Grassl

Post by Leo Grassl »

PM sent
Josh Dubin

Zumsteel D-10

Post by Josh Dubin »

Thanks everyone, the Zum has been sold!

Josh D.