MSA U-12 Black Lacquer 7+5; SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bill Wilson

MSA U-12 Black Lacquer 7+5; SOLD

Post by Bill Wilson »

1970s MSA Universal. $1600 obo. A unique item - this was Maurice Anderson's personal guitar for some period - he verified that to me here on the SGF in the early 2000s. The most beautiful MSA I've ever seen. Does have some dings and wear in the laquer, also some checking from age, but is absolutely beautiful in person. I installed a Lace Alumitone pickup several years ago, but still have the original MSA Supersustain and mounting hardware. Also extra hardware for an 8th pedal, including rods, bellcranks etc. Also another knee lever that could be installed. All included. Please text me at 626-609-9594 if you are interested. Location is Glendora, CA.
Last edited by Bill Wilson on 8 May 2016 7:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
John Goux

Post by John Goux »

Could you post the coped please?
John
John Goux

Post by John Goux »

Could you post the coped please?
John
Bill Wilson

CoPed

Post by Bill Wilson »

chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

very nice steel!!
Gary Watkins

Msa

Post by Gary Watkins »

Bill, I will take it. Nice talking to you on the phone. You can mark it closed/sold! I will send the money the first thing in the morning.

Thanks,
Gary Watkins
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Gary Watkins

Re: MSA U-12 Black Lacquer 7+5

Post by Gary Watkins »

Bill Wilson wrote:1970s MSA Universal. $1600 obo. A unique item - this was Maurice Anderson's personal guitar for some period - he verified that to me here on the SGF in the early 2000s. The most beautiful MSA I've ever seen. Does have some dings and wear in the laquer, also some checking from age, but is absolutely beautiful in person. I installed a Lace Alumitone pickup several years ago, but still have the original MSA Supersustain and mounting hardware. Also extra hardware for an 8th pedal, including rods, bellcranks etc. Also another knee lever that could be installed. All included. Please text me at 626-609-9594 if you are interested. Location is Glendora, CA.

Thanks, I will take it.
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Gary Watkins

msa psg

Post by Gary Watkins »

Money has been sent,

Thanks,
Gary