D'Angelico Excel EXS-DH1 FS

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Dave Petranek

D'Angelico Excel EXS-DH1 FS

Post by Dave Petranek »

D'Angelico Excel EXS-DH1 in need of some play time. In excellent condition, this 2007 16"body - jazz box with ebony fretboard, pearl/abalone inlays, Kent Armstrong PUs, and case have seen little use. Too beautiful to sit in a closet. Asking $850 + shipping.
Imagehttp://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix1 ... _032_2.jpg
Last edited by Dave Petranek on 7 Jun 2015 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Wow, that is a really pretty guitar...everything about that is class...the headstock, the binding, the fingerboard inlays, the pickguard, the tailpiece, the finish, and great pickups ! I am sure it plays great also...it just shows you dont have to spend $3k on an archtop anymore to get a quality instrument.
I am sure you will sell it quickly...I assume you have it on a jazz guitar forum somewhere also. Good luck in the sale,...someone is going to get a great guitar at a good price !
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

fine guitar, Dave....