C6

Post here if you're looking for something special
Delton Deese

C6

Post by Delton Deese »

I am looking for a pedal steel guitar with the C6 turning. e-mail address ( maybeth1@sccoast.net )
I love steel guitar music.
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

To clarify, do you want a PSG that has ONLY the C6 tuning on it (i.e., a single-neck guitar), or do you want a double-neck guitar that has both C6 and E9 on it? The former are fairly rare; the latter are quite common.
Lane Gray

Post by Lane Gray »

You won't find many single neck C6th guitars. I think I'd get an MSA and add pedals.
Why MSA? The body is predrilled for more pedals and most pedal racks have cleats for more pedals: most others use a full axle, so the pedal rack would need major rejiggering.
2 pedal steels, a lapStrat, and an 8-string Dobro (and 3 ukes)
More amps than guitars, and not many effects
Doug Palmer

C-6

Post by Doug Palmer »

If you have a S-10 set up E-9, I can set it up C-6 for you. You need at least 3 pedals and one knee to play most of the tabs. I can change the nut rollers also if necessary.
Emmons D-10, ST-10,LD-10 III, NV-112,Fender Deluxe Reverb. Authorized wholesale dealer musicorp.com!
Andy Eder

Carter S10 Factory C6th Available

Post by Andy Eder »

Factory original, 5 pedals, 6 knee levers, beautiful black mica finish, aluminum neck, original Carter hard shell case, Carter volume pedal, more details to follow ASAP, superb condition. Appears almost new.

Contact Andy Eder

:D