L\t\b\ ?

Post here if you're looking for something special
Sam White

L\t\b\ ?

Post by Sam White »

I'm looking to buy a Single neck Pedal Steel with 3 to 4 pedals and 4 to 5 knee levers.Or 3 and 4 I could always add on my self.Reasonable.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Jerry Berger

Single neck psg

Post by Jerry Berger »

Sam,
pm sent.
Dennis Wireman

s-10

Post by Dennis Wireman »

David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

Sam...Have you caught the pedal bug again?
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Yes Dave I have but I'm looking fo a single neck with no pad. I need something light to carry.
Sam white
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Stephen Fissel

Post by Stephen Fissel »

Hey Sam - sent you an email. Have a Sho-bud Pro 1 built by Marrs & Surratt that you may be interested in.

Steve
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

BOB you can close this thread as I found a Single neck Fessy from a guy that i took up to jerry fessenden's house to buy this single neck fessy and a friend of mine bought it and I'm buying it from my friend that lives a out 8 miles from me. Please Close this Thread.Thank You
Sam White