ShoBud S10 sale or trade for D8 Fender/Gibson

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Michael Brose

ShoBud S10 sale or trade for D8 Fender/Gibson

Post by Michael Brose »

I didn't see a means of deleting the first post. My first post got a little out of whack, and long, because I didn't know exactly what I had. Forum members have informed me so here it is relisted with a better description. There are a ton of pics at the link listed below to the other forum post.

Serial #3479. Has an added arm pad, 3 screws from beneath. 3f 5k. Looks like pickup was upgraded. Dust Catcher FB.
I've been told by another forum member:
It's an early 70s Pro I, 6139, originally had volume and tone controls on back deck. Undercarriage, changer parts and pedals have been replaced with late 70s/80s Pro III/Super Pro style. Someone got the wrong decal when they refinished it.

Thanks for looking again. I would swap for a D8 Fender, or a d8 Gibson, the tobaco burst with the binding.. Will consider other trades for lesser d8's if boot i$ involved. Cash price is $1400 + shipping.
You can email talcron@hotmail.com or call 662.401.6349. I'm located in North East MS. Thanks, Michael Brose/

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopi ... ight=proii
John Billings

Post by John Billings »

Are you any good at restoration? I have what is most probably the prototype for the 1937 Gibson Grande Console. Matches the 1937 Gibson patent application drawings exactly. As far as I can tell, they never made another with the same body style. All the production guitars had much simpler bodies. It's a D-7. Needs a bunch of work, and one new bridge. But you'd have a unique guitar.