Greg Bennet Series Samick Strat w/GroverTuners/HerculesStand

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Daniel Fairman

Greg Bennet Series Samick Strat w/GroverTuners/HerculesStand

Post by Daniel Fairman »

I am Selling my Greg Bennet Series Strat in Very Good Condition w/professional set- up. Some signs of wear on body like small nick on back of dent/some shallow scratches on body which are hard to see. Nice Grover Tuners and I'm including my Hercules Locking Guitar Stand to Sweeten the deal! Please let me know if you are
interested.
I am asking about 69.00 plus 46 shipping. I will entertain offers or trades. Will trade for cheap lap steels with cash difference if necessary! Let me know what you have. I only play lap steel now due to carpal tunnel issues in my hands and wrists so I am saving to get a nice lap steel. Just sold my morrell so want something a little larger scale wise and wider string spacing for C6 tuning.

Shoot me a message with an offer. All offers all welcome if they are reasonable! :) Thanks, Daniel Fairman

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samick-Greg-Ben ... 2a3d28c778
J. Allan Jackson

Greg Bennett strat

Post by J. Allan Jackson »

That looks like it adds up to 125.00 iif I read it right if so I will take it. Email me at jacksonmachine@ hotmail.com. For address and how you want the money J.Allan Jackson
Daniel Fairman

Post by Daniel Fairman »

Hello, thanks for the offer but the guitar just sold last week. My apologies for not posting this information sooner! :)
Daniel Fairman

Post by Daniel Fairman »

Hello, thanks for the offer but the guitar just sold last week. My apologies for not posting this information sooner! :)
Daniel Fairman

Post by Daniel Fairman »