Little Walter Tube Amps will be at the TSGA Dallas this week

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Phil Bradbury

Little Walter Tube Amps will be at the TSGA Dallas this week

Post by Phil Bradbury »

We'll be in the Dali room at The Sheraton DFW for the TSGA show, this weekend with a few steels to see and play if you choose. Stop by and see us,say hello and try one out.We will be there Thursday night/Friday/ Saturday[/img]
Phil Bradbury
Little Walter Tube Amps
489 Mclendon Hills Drive
West End NC 27376
910-315-2445
www.littlewaltertubeamps.com
Wally Moyers

Post by Wally Moyers »

Phil,
Thanks for the time you spent with me today. Your amps rock!
Wally
Bob Lawrence

Post by Bob Lawrence »

Hi Phil,

The TSGA show, is not in the cards for me for this year, therefore, I'll have to watch the Little Walter you-tube sessions. Hopefully you'll be recording sessions this year. I enjoy the technical side of amps, theory, history, etc as well as the pleasures of owning various model amps.

1. Are there any pictures of the internals of the Little Walter amp available? Schematics? etc

2. I've read various interviews about the amp and based on the info I've collected (Octal :6SC7 Preamp
6SL7 Phase Inverter, Power: 6L6 Tubes etc) I assumed the amp's basic design was based on the Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3. However, should one do a Google search, you can find opinions that claim that it's based on a Fender Base amp 5B6. Could you please clarify?

Bob

Wally Moyers:

I purchased one of your "The World's Greatest Steel Guitar Licks of the 1950s" courses a few years back and really enjoyed it.

Bob
Phil Bradbury

Little Walter Tube Amps at the TSGA

Post by Phil Bradbury »

Wally Moyers wrote:Phil,
Thanks for the time you spent with me today. Your amps rock!
Wally
Wally,
You are welcome! I had a great time there and appreciate you stopping by.
Phil
Phil Bradbury
Little Walter Tube Amps
489 Mclendon Hills Drive
West End NC 27376
910-315-2445
www.littlewaltertubeamps.com
Tharon Caraway

Post by Tharon Caraway »

Phil, enjoyed meeting you this weekend. Glad Wally put your amps thru their paces, sounded great! T.G.
Wally Moyers

Post by Wally Moyers »

Bob Lawrence wrote:Hi Phil,

The TSGA show, is not in the cards for me for this year, therefore, I'll have to watch the Little Walter you-tube sessions. Hopefully you'll be recording sessions this year. I enjoy the technical side of amps, theory, history, etc as well as the pleasures of owning various model amps.

1. Are there any pictures of the internals of the Little Walter amp available? Schematics? etc

2. I've read various interviews about the amp and based on the info I've collected (Octal :6SC7 Preamp
6SL7 Phase Inverter, Power: 6L6 Tubes etc) I assumed the amp's basic design was based on the Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3. However, should one do a Google search, you can find opinions that claim that it's based on a Fender Base amp 5B6. Could you please clarify?

Bob

Wally Moyers:

I purchased one of your "The World's Greatest Steel Guitar Licks of the 1950s" courses a few years back and really enjoyed it.

Bob
Bob,
I'm glad you enjoyed it, hope you got something out of it. We did a 10 part series of "The World's Greatest Steel Guitar Licks" Seemed to be pretty popular… It was intended give younger players some roots in their playing and a understanding of where it all started and how it developed through the years. They are still available at http://www.texasmusicsupply.com/pedal-steel.html . Thanks again…Wally