Millennium Hotel will close early next year

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

David Anderson

Millennium Hotel will close early next year

Post by David Anderson »

I just read that the Millennium Hotel will close early next year. How will this effect the convention?

http://www.stltoday.com/business/column ... 25090.html
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Although the ISGC is not mentioned in the article, it doesn't look promising for the show.
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Hopefully Scotty will move this to a safer location out of the city.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I remember when the ISGC moved from the Chase Park Plaza downtown to the then Clarion Hotel. I never liked the Clarion and later namesakes but I attended.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Check this out.

GOOD NEWS!

The International Steel Guitar Convention is very happy to announce that we are moving to the St. Louis Airport Marriott. This hotel has recently been renovated and is beautiful and completely up to date. We are very pleased with their friendliness and willingness to work with us.

Here are some of the advantages we think you’ll like:
- Room rate $95 per night (plus tax)
- Refrigerator in every room
- Safe in every room
- Free handicap amenities
- Free shuttle to and from the airport
Best of all………….
- FREE PARKING

The hotel has waived their parking charge which includes an in and out privilege so that you can go out whenever you want. The restaurant is excellent and the prices are competitive. We are very excited about this move and we hope that you will be, too! The dates for the 2014 International Steel Guitar Convention are August 28th, 29th and 30th. Here is the hotel information:

St. Louis Airport Marriott
10700 Pear Tree Lane
St. Louis, MO 63134-4100
marriottstlairport.com
800-228-9290
Book your room online... ISGC2014

Be sure to mention that you are attending the ISGC and use the Group ISGC2014 to get all these amenities. If you register on their web site (ISGC2014) by April 30th you will get a coupon for $10.00 for food and free in-room WiFi.