'Patsy' show in Vero Beach...

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Roger Rettig

'Patsy' show in Vero Beach...

Post by Roger Rettig »

We've been here since 10/6, and we finish 11/12.

I posted about this before, but have yet to see any steel-players out front! The show is a very good production, and the bass-player and drummer are the best I've ever done this piece with! Great dynamics, and they make my job a real pleasure. I can assure you that, as a 'veteran' of about 25 'APC's, this is a rare treat!

Our 'Patsy' is a super singer, too, so you won't be disappointed if you manage to drop by.

I did have a surprise last night - a couple came up afterwards saying they'd seen me play in Medora this past Summer; there's a coincidence.

I do hope to get to say 'Hi' to another steel-guy one night soon.

Best

RR
Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

I guess I should have said Vero Beach is in Florida but, if you're near enough to come to the show, you know that already!

RR
Bob Schorell

Post by Bob Schorell »

Hi Roger, I live in Vero Beach, play steel and I am looking forward to taking in the show one night before it is over. My brother, who also plays guitar in our band said he went and saw the show last week and said it was great, including you. Gonna have to find out for myself.I'll come up and say hi if I get the chance.
Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

That'd be great, Bob - do come and say 'hi'; you can just wander up to the stage as soon as we're finished, as it's a fairly intimate space.

Better still, e-mail me when you decide to come, and I'll look out for you.

RR
Bob Schorell

Post by Bob Schorell »

Sounds like a plan Roger, looking forward to it.