Fender Sho/Bud PSG from Mike Cass THANKS!

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Walter Seaman

Fender Sho/Bud PSG from Mike Cass THANKS!

Post by Walter Seaman »

Thanks Mike Cass for selling me this beautiful 1970s Fender Sho/Bud PSG! It was a good price, sent quickly and without any problems. Mike cleaned it up thoroughly, set it up with new strings, and included two extra sets of strings and a De Armond volume pedal (shown in the photo) no extra charge! He also replaced the handle on the case when it broke off, again no extra charge.

I can most definitely recommend doing business with Mike!

Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

It's great when a dealer goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is a happy camper. It speaks volumes for their customer service and customer care skills.

These guitars are great by the way - lightweight and good tone. I sold a few of them when I worked for Sho~Bud (London) in the 1970's. :)
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Mike Cass

Post by Mike Cass »

hi Walter,

glad you like it! I had confidence in the instument....the shipping company, not so much, but am glad it arrived safely. Enjoy, and thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
sincerely,

MC