Desert Rose SD-10 for sale or?

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Stephen Gambrell

Desert Rose SD-10 for sale or?

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

OK, guys, here it is. a super deal on a super guitar

I need to sell my Desert Rose SD-10. It is one of a kind, according to Chuck Back. I'll try to get some photos tomorrow, but I'd describe it as a black sunburst lacquer finish, and Chuck told me he'd never try to duplicate the finish. I bought the guitar from Chuck. It's got 4 pedals and 5 knees. It has not been out of my house since I got it. And all I'm asking is 1500.00. But wait, there's more. If you come get it, I'll throw in a Nashville 112, FOR FREE. How much? nothing. It'll need to be picked up, though, as I am too sick to drive it around. But look at what you're getting--A showroom-looking Guitar, and a Nashville 112 that's clean enough to eat off of.For only 1500.00, cash. I'm not gonna try to be a steel player anymore. I'm gonna concentrate on guitar and dobro. I can play them pretty good, but PSG is beyond me. This guitar has great tone, is easy to play. Action and intonation are real good and smooth, the amp sounds good and you get both for 1500.00 cash, if you'll come and get it. Again, photos tomorrow.
Joe Gall

Post by Joe Gall »

I look forward to seeing pics of this guitar. How old is it?
Been at this damn thing for a few years now. Not so sure that I'm getting anywhere but it is fun. Sometimes.
Gary Roberts

Desert Rose

Post by Gary Roberts »

Pm sent
Dan Blaisdell

Post by Dan Blaisdell »

PM sent.
GFI Ultra SD10 3+4,[Sarno Black Box], Hilton VP, Zoom MS-50, Special 130, Walker cases, Cobra Coil strings/bar, Not enough time.
Stephen Gambrell

Guys, I really appreciate your replies. I got an email reply, much earlier, from a semi-local guy, who's words were, "I'll take it." The guy has been to my house before, and seen the steel. So I'm gonna pack it up right now, and have it ready for him. If for some reason he changes his mind, I'll put the guitar back together, and take photos and post 'em. I thank y'all for jumping so fast--as far as I'm concerned, it's the best deal on the Forum--And I'll tell y'all something--The Steel Guitar Forum has about the Best People I know! :eek: :D :D
Stephen Gambrell

LOCK 'ER DOWN, b0b! This baby is gone to live with it's new family, and my donation will be on the way!
Todd Brown

Post by Todd Brown »

:D