IL: russ wever playing in quad-cities

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Thomas Pickett

IL: russ wever playing in quad-cities

Post by Thomas Pickett »

russ wever is currently playing in hank williams lost highway at the circa 21 theatre in rock island ill. now through march9 except 3/16thru3/21 he's in florida for the week then hes back.my son tom pickett jr. will be filling in while he's in florida.it's a very intertaining show.along with featuring russ on some great don helms style playing.this is a dinner and show performance www.circa21.com or309-7867733 for info.just thougth i would let people in the midwest know as russ is a great player as well as agreat person
thomas pickett sr.started playing drums in country bands in 1957
Rob Harmon

Post by Rob Harmon »

Thanks for the info Tom! I'm going to check that out. I've never been to the Circa 21, but my wife has been twice. Guess we'll have to make a date night. Where does your son play regularly, with you? I want to get out and listen to some bands in the area.
Rob Harmon
Bettendorf, IA

Currently do not own a steel, but I still love and respect the instrument so much!
Rob Harmon

Post by Rob Harmon »

Well, never mind. I saw on Facebook that North of 40 just announced that Tom Pickett Jr was joining them. I'll definitely check that out too.
Rob Harmon
Bettendorf, IA

Currently do not own a steel, but I still love and respect the instrument so much!