Dell Laptop Computer with Band In A Box Song Files

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Darvin Willhoite

Dell Laptop Computer with Band In A Box Song Files

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I recently upgraded to a new laptop computer, and have two older ones that I need to sell. This is a compact Dell Inspiron 710M with a 12.1" display, kind of between a netbook and a full sized laptop. This computer works well with the exception of one of the built in speakers. This was a common problem with this model. The headphone jack still has both channels, the built in speakers leave a lot to be desired anyway. It has 1 gig of RAM, Windows XP Home, with the latest service packs, and an 80GB hard drive. I have thousands of Band In A Box songs on it that I will leave on it, but I will have to remove my BIAB program before I ship it. You will need to load your own BIAB program, then you can access the huge library of songs of all types. It has Firefox browser and AVG anti-virus loaded, as well as the latest Windows Media Player, and Windows Internet Explorer. It has built in WI-FI for web surfing, and comes with a new power adapter and a basic sleeve type case. The extended life battery is about a year and a half old and will still hold a good charge. I haven't ran it continuously to see how long it will operate the computer, but I estimate 2 to 3 hours.

The price was $175.00, was $160.00, now $140.00 shipped FREE in the lower 48. I will take Paypal and absorb the fee.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 5 Dec 2012 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Al Vesel

Dell laptop

Post by Al Vesel »

Darvin,

Very interested.

Email sent.

Al V.
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Darvin Willhoite

Bump, still available.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Darvin Willhoite

Bump, price lowered to $160.00. SHIPPED
Darvin Willhoite
Darvin Willhoite

Bump - price lowered another $15.00, to $140.00 SHIPPED in the lower 48.
Darvin Willhoite
Bert Berthold

Dell

Post by Bert Berthold »

Darvin, sent PM am interested thanx Bert
Bert Berthold

$

Post by Bert Berthold »

Darvin $ on the way Thanx Bert
Darvin Willhoite

Thanks Bert, I'll let you know when the bucks arrive and the computer ships.
Darvin Willhoite