TWO, MXL990 Condenser Microphones **SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jack Stoner

TWO, MXL990 Condenser Microphones **SOLD

Post by Jack Stoner »

I'm clearing out some more items I no longer use or need.

I have two MXL 990 condenser microphones that I no longer use in my home recording studio. These are excellent for a project studio. I've used these primarily for vocals (both male and female singers) and I've also recorded acoustic guitar through them.

These are condenser microphones and they require 48VDC (Phantom Power) to operate. They also include a shock mount and a solid type mount.

I don't have any pictures yet, but they are identical to the one Don Sulesky sold on here a couple of weeks ago. They come with a hard plastic case with foam inserts.

PRICE: $60 each shipped in the US or both for $100 shipped in the US.

I can take paypal.

Here is a picture and spec's from Don's post, as the two I'm selling are identical, including the cases.

Last edited by Jack Stoner on 18 Oct 2012 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Dave Sharp

Post by Dave Sharp »

I'll take them both if they're still available. Email is on it's way with details. Thanks.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

David, Thank You.

Sold, pending paypal payment.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit