KSGA Follow-up

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

ray qualls

KSGA Follow-up

Post by ray qualls »

We had a great meeting Sunday with over 30 people there. Had great food and fellowship along with great playing. Thanks to Elizabeth Qualls and Shirley Bowen for providing the food. Thanks to Kyle, Trent, Jerry and Floyd for the back-up band. Below is a picture of the 11 steelers who were there. All in all, a great time and it made a great year for all KSGA members. Thanks Guys and Gals.

L-R:Front: Paul Troop, Austin Stewart, Virgil Pittman, Doug Hudson, Benny Haynes and Lavelle Pierce.
L-R Back: Glen Vaughn, Jerry Newberry, Ray Qualls, Lee Ogle and Mike McGee.

------------------
Ray Qualls
President(KSGA) www.rayqualls.com

Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Ray, We had a fun time. Hope we can make it again sometime. Thanks Elizabeth & Shirley for the food. Donna & Jerry

Lavelle Pierce

Post by Lavelle Pierce »

Thanks Ray for all the food .I am saving the picture and I enjoyed the show.See you later. <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Lavelle Pierce on 09 December 2005 at 06:13 AM.]</p></FONT>
Elizabeth Qualls

Post by Elizabeth Qualls »

A special thanks goes out to Ruth Sageser for donating a 30 oz. coffee pot,coffee and plates to the club.She also bought some awesome homemade fudge and cookies.We also had homemade candy and cookies by Paul Troop and Shirley Bowen.Thank-you all very much!!It was a special treat to see everyone and especially the ones that had alittle drive to join us.Thanks Jerry & Donna for bringing Austin and Randy & Dana for being there too and the ones from (Siloam Springs)Virgil,Lavelle and Mike McGee....just a big thank-you to everyone for helping us make the season such a joyful one! Also one more thing I want to add,it's the back-up musicians that help with everything run so smoothly and Ray mentioned all of them in the above post.Thank-you guys! We love ya'll and have a joyous season and May God Bless all your families.....
Virgil Pittman

Post by Virgil Pittman »

Hi all,
Had a great time playing last Sunday with a fine bunch of players.Thanks to the back up musicians who did a great job and to the guys and gals who provided all the food.Merry Christmas!
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

As always, I had a wonderful time. Just a great group of people to spend some time with, pickin' and grinnin'.

But Ray wouldn't show me the first 6 notes to jingle bells, so I guess I'll have to scratch that song off my list until next Christmas.
Doyle Huff

Post by Doyle Huff »

Ray, would like to have there but we were in Nothern Kansas all week And couldn't be there. Maybe next time. You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Doyle
Larry Garrett

Post by Larry Garrett »

Hey Ray,
It sounds like y'all had a great time. I had planned to come but my wife's nephew passed away on Saturday so we were with his family. I hope to come to Baxter pretty soon. Maybe some of you can come to Siloam Springs before too long. You're always welcome.
Larry