Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Processor

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Robert Jolowski

Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Processor

Post by Robert Jolowski »

Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor FX mounted in a 4-space SKB molded hard case. Showroom condition, outstanding sound. Previous owner had an "open checkbook" policy regarding maintenance and upkeep. You will not be disappointed. Asking $1050 obo for both. Payment by certified check or money order. Buyer pays for shipping via UPS. Please don't hesitate to email if you have any questions.

john buffington

Post by john buffington »

This is an A-OK seller, honest, word is like gold. You can most certainly trust every word Robert has to say! I can vouch from past experience.
(BTW Robert, I am still playing the Emmons, and love it!)
John Buffington
Robert Jolowski

Post by Robert Jolowski »

John,
Thanks for the reference. Glad to hear you're still playing the Emmons and we're even more glad to know it found such a great home!!

For the potential buyers I'll get some better photos to show just how mint this unit is. I fell in the pool with my camera in my pocket and...well...I discovered it doesn't work well under water...one of the hazards of living in Florida I guess :)