Laney number one in sales!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Johnny Cunnyngham

Laney number one in sales!

Post by Johnny Cunnyngham »

That's right, Michael announced this afternoon that Laney's CD's is the top seller at Scotty's. I'm not surprised, her voice is special. Laney and Russ will be performing at the North Nashville Guitar Jam next Saturday. Johnny
Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

That's no surprise. We all know when we hear a great singer and her personality is as good as her singing. Buck & Mitzi
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

Laney is definitely a wonderful singer and a wonderful friend. She's got an amazing voice! Brett, Emmons S-10, Morrell lapsteel, GFI Ultra D-10
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

Laney is #1 and we're looking forward to seeing and hearing her and her steel player Image in Hot Springs next month at Ronnie's Show.
Ray & Elizabeth Qualls
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

This is not news she has been #1 in my book since the first day we met, But I am glad you folk found out she is #1. Laney see you and Russ at saluda, you will be there that means I will be there with the BLUE ONE.

ernie
Johnny Cunnyngham

Post by Johnny Cunnyngham »

Ray, thanks for the kind words regarding Laney. If someone did say something negative about Laney, Bob would surely pull their plug. Poor Russ, he may not sleep after reading your comments. I told them a few weeks ago that Tim McGraw had been Introduced as "Faith's" husband, and now, it's laney's steel player. Johnny
Chris Lasher

Post by Chris Lasher »

Miss Laney is so sweet, and so talented. In addition to the main action at ISGC, she did a great job at the Sunday service.

Her steel picker ain't too shabby, himself. Image
Lyle Clary

Post by Lyle Clary »

Johnny, I just about had a heart attack when you said North Nashville. I thought it was Nashville North in Taylorville Illinois a venue that brings in country music acts and is just 20 miles from me. Too bad maybe in the future. Ray Price was there last Saturday. How about it Laney and Russ, come on up here to central Illinois. We are starving for good country.

------------------
1969 ZB Custom D10, BMI S10, 1981 Peavy Musician Mark III, 15 Inch Black Widow, custom enclosure
Michael Scott

Post by Michael Scott »

Johnny,

You are right! Laney has the record for most CD sales directly from SteelRadio.com. Her voice is a jewel and she should be heard by everyone. I may have provided a means for everyone to hear her, but she is the one with the talent. (and she is a sweetheart) Laney and Russ are an unbeatable teem and they will be a fantastic addition to your show. I am proud to have her as part of the SteelRadio lineup. There’s a reason she is number one on the SteelRadio “Hit List”. For those of you who don’t know her yet, you will! Laney is a super star in her own right and you should hear her sing every chance you get. In fact, I’m listening to her right now on the radio. (I Can’t Remember)

Johnny...if they’re going to record this show, I would be glad to have a copy for potential airing on SteelRadio.

Everyone can get Laney’s CDs at Scotty’s or from Laney herself. She might even autograph your copy for you. Laney is a treasure in the music business and everyone should see and hear her...at least once. You wont forget it! I never will. I am proud to call Laney and Russ my friends and I am a fan...

Michael Scott
General Manager
SteelRadio.com
Bobby Caldwell

Post by Bobby Caldwell »

I don't think anyone is to surprised at the sales of Laney's cd's. I am not . They are wonderful. She sings so good and her selection of tunes is right on. Keep up the good work Laney and the "BIG H" we said HI. Love you guys, Bobby and Linda.
Theresa Galbraith

Post by Theresa Galbraith »

You go Girl! Image

Of course, I love hearing you sing with Russ backing you.
But, it was a pleasure hearing you sing with Paul backing you too!
You're fantastic! Image

Love ya, Everyone buy the cd Image
Theresa
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Laney,
I've been working on "covering" CRY...on Randy's album that he so graciously gave me when I had my shoulder surgery..Does that count in this contest? If not..that's ok. I've got "Matter's"..but it's hard to select one 'cause they're all great. See ya'll in Nashville on the 1st.
Your sometime BOOTH and Table watcher!
Grouchy.
Oh say HI to russ for me!!& Beavers too
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Laney's # 1 in a lot of things. Great voice. Nice person. If I don't catch too many fish, I may see you in Hot Springs. No offence, but sure hope I catch a lot of fish!!!!!!! Donna
Michael Breid

Post by Michael Breid »

Hey, Laney. Chile you have gone and done it. You am the best, but we all know that. Glad to see your CD sales going so well. You deserve all the good things that come your way. Just keep them vocal cords in good shape, 'cause you is goin' to be singin' a lot more at steel shows I'll betcha. Are you readin' this Steel Rustler?

Michael Breid
a.k.a. Arkansas Red
Tony Davis

Post by Tony Davis »

I would just like to say that Laney is right up there amongst the nicest people I know in this world....and I know a few!
We have traded C.D.s....I have been welcomed into Laney and Russes place........have been told personally by Laney that I am welcome there any time.....as I have told her the same should they come..Downunder............to meet such nice people...and all due to this forum is absolute awesome !!!!!!!!
Tony
Ben ODell

Post by Ben ODell »

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD FOLKS !!!

Russ and Laney are right at the top of my "GOOD FOLKS" list, and this good news couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

Good Luck Sweet Laney
Ben O'Dell<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ben ODell on 26 September 2005 at 07:59 AM.]</p></FONT>