Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Dan Carey

Post by Dan Carey »

Hello

My name is Dan Carey. I played steel guitar for over 35 years. I have been wanting to join this Forum. Since then I bought new computer and have heard many good things about it.

Yours Truly

Dan Carey<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Dan Carey on 25 July 2005 at 02:59 PM.]</p></FONT>
slick

Post by slick »

Welcome Dan you will love it here.I dont think you can ask a question about steel guitar that cant be answered here.Enjoy!!!

Wayne
Dan Carey

Post by Dan Carey »

Thank for your welcome.

Dan Carey
Larry Strawn

Post by Larry Strawn »

Welcome Dan,,

Glad to have you on board, lots of good things happen here..

Larry

------------------
Emmons S/D-10, 3/4, Sessions 400 Ltd. Home Grown E/F Rack
"ROCKIN COUNTRY"

Dan Carey

Post by Dan Carey »

Good things do happen,I see my good friend and teacher jody carver here on this forum.
This is too good to be true.

What a tribute to jody.Thank all of you who have welcomed me aboard. It's been 35 years since we saw one another.

Dan Carey
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Welcome aboard and enjoy all this good Ideas and stuff you get from these guys. They are all great people and will help you with any of your steel problems. You have been playing 35 years so I guess some of us like me will learn a lot from you.I have only been learning for the past 7 years now and have a ways to go I think.I love this forum and I open my BIG MOUTH and get in trouble once in awhile but that is life.
Sam White <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 25 July 2005 at 06:12 PM.]</p></FONT>
Joy Wofford

Post by Joy Wofford »

Welcome Dan! I know you're going to enjoy the Forum. I'm a newbie so I'm envious of your 35 years of playing. Just wanted to say hello to you and I think it's great that you've joined us.

Joy