Backing Tracks For Sale

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Kevin Klimek

Backing Tracks For Sale

Post by Kevin Klimek »

(Bump) I have my self composed backing tracks available for purchase. They make great practicing tools for steel pickers, guitar players, etc. They are available in MP3 format. For higher quality studio grade production WAVE files area also available. Specify the key and tempo you'd like it to be in and I do the rest. My library currently includes over 500 songs. If you don't see the song you'd like, just ask, I can probably get it!
UDPATE: For aspiring song writers that need instrumentation written around their vocal or instrumental tracks, I am now offering that service also. Provide a 'scratch' track with your vocal or instrumental part and I do the rest by adding the backup. For more information on any of these products and services please send an email to me at KLK.MUSIC@HOTMAIL.COM Thank you!
Last edited by Kevin Klimek on 6 Oct 2016 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ray Thomas

Backing Tracks

Post by Ray Thomas »

Kevin, I always looking for tracks, you mentioned "if you dont see what you are looking for ask" do you have a list. I'll give you one sample, I'm looking for a Christmas song entitled "O Holy Night" in the key of C, recorded rather slow. How about that one.
Bill Moran

Post by Bill Moran »

The quality is good. I will be ordering in the near future. I'm making a list. LOL
Bill
John Bumbarger

Post by John Bumbarger »

I just received 6 backing tracks from Kevin. These tracks are very professional. He was very helpful in getting them to the format I needed. He will send you a sample before you purchase. TOP NOTCH
Jerry Meek

tracks

Post by Jerry Meek »

It would be helpful to have a list of songs and cost per song or however you sell them
Kevin Klimek

Tracks

Post by Kevin Klimek »

Just send an email and provide yours, to the address on my original post for a list, demo, etc. (KLK.MUSIC@HOTMAIL.COM)
Thanks. Kevin