Steelseat.com

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

ray qualls

Steelseat.com

Post by ray qualls »

W.C. Edgar has a new website and he's making his steel guitar seats again. Check it out at: www.steelseat.com
He makes a fine seat and is also a fine talented musician. Ray Qualls
Dwayne Waller

Post by Dwayne Waller »

Hey W.C.
I still got mine, Great Seat!!!
Glenn Austin

Post by Glenn Austin »

I still have mine too. It's one of the first ones he made. I get more comments on my cool chair than I do on my playing. Image
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

Good looking seats..
Hook

------------------
HookMoore.com
Allen Moore

Billy Peddycoart

Post by Billy Peddycoart »

will they be in Dallas?? Billy www.freewebs.com/billypeddycoart/
W. C. Edgar
Location: Iowa City Iowa, Madison CT, Nashville, Austin, Phoenix, East Coast Soon!

Post by W. C. Edgar »

Thanks to those of you who helped me start this thread while my membership to the forum was being created. Everyone please check out our Great Line Up of Steel Seats and Great Prices at our site at www.steelseat.com <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by W. C. Edgar on 01 March 2005 at 02:13 PM.]</p></FONT>
Fred Shannon

Post by Fred Shannon »

Received my "RED" seat today. Wow!! what workmanship. The latch on this baby would hold a Ford pickup up by itself. Color coordination was excellent. Wouldn't want to do it but you could probably put your bedroll in here for an overniter. All this and about the same weight at my other seat. I think I'm really gonna' like this one. Image

phred

------------------
"From Truth, Justice is Born"--Quanah Parker-1904

Mike Heavner

Post by Mike Heavner »

W.C. your the man,I recieved my new seat this past thursday,WOW!!!! what great workmanship.Might I also add for the price you can not beat this stealseat,I'm finding myself playing the PSG more & more.......I'm thinking maybe it's the seat,With all the comfort I find it's harder to get away from my PSG.(This could be a good thing)Lord knows I need alot of time behind this guitar HA! HA! HA!
W. C. Edgar
Location: Iowa City Iowa, Madison CT, Nashville, Austin, Phoenix, East Coast Soon!

Post by W. C. Edgar »

Keep an eye out for our Steelseat.com ATA Seats. Among others we have one going to Gaylon Matthew's with country star Gretchen Wilson as well as superpicker Robby Springfield. They feature a fiberglass laminate finish and then add recessed twist grip ATA latches as well as recessed spring loaded thick grip handles and air rivit construction. Yes they are more expensive than our standard Steelseat.com Seats that by the way are the most cost friendly seats on the market anywhere at any time but they look cool too! We plan on throwing one out of a plane or helicopter or dropping one off the top of a water tower and filming it to be placed on our website at www.steelseat.com to show all you "Non Believers" just how well constructed they are. Stay tuned, News at 11
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

WC I talked to you whill you were in Nashville and you talked very nice to me.

I called Monday to confirm and buy the seat, I called for a half day AND NEVER could make contact with a person. On your site you said it would be 2 weeks berfore i could get a seat, when I talked to you you said you had some cut out.
On your site you sujest going somewhere else to buy, so for a $130.00 more i ordered one from Bobbe Seymour.
Sure would like to have done businness with you . Maybe next time we can make contact.

ernie
Chuck Halcomb

Post by Chuck Halcomb »

WC - welcome to the forum. After about 2 years or so of use I still love the steel seat as much as I did the day I drove down and picked it up.

Your new web site looks good.

------------------
Remington Steel T-8 Steelmaster
Gibson Console Grande
W. C. Edgar

Post by W. C. Edgar »

Ernest, glad Bobbe fixed you up with a seat. We reccomend Steel Guitar Nashville for all things steel guitar. When I spoke to you when I was in Nashville yes we did have a few seats cut out and by Tuesday they were spoken for plus four more. We are a 3 person operation with two of the employees being part time and I don't have time to answer the phone all the time and that's if I can hear it. Glad you got fixed up with a seat and sorry if you felt as if we didn't get back to you in within 12 hours. On our website it says to call our number and leave us a message and we'll call you back on our dime and that's "When we have time" Sorry for the mixup. WC<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by W. C. Edgar on 07 April 2005 at 06:41 PM.]</p></FONT>