LA: Buck Grantham at Country and Gospel Jubilee

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Danny Harrell

LA: Buck Grantham at Country and Gospel Jubilee

Post by Danny Harrell »

The great Buck Grantham will be joining us on January 21st at the Country and Gospel Jubilee in Walker La. This is our 5 year anniversary show and will feature lots of different performers, doing new and old Country. Mr. Buck will open and close the show with some great steel guitar instrumentals as well as backing up some of the performers. The website for the show is http://www.cgjubilee.com/fr_welcome.cfm. Come out for the show as Mr. Buck joins us and hopefully I can learn something from him. Man, I wished I sounded like him!!!
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Danny, I agree with what you say about Buck, He is tops in my book, and has been very supportive in my attempt to play the Steel, wish it wasn't so far from Missouri to Louisiana, I'd be there. Buck and Mitzi are the best. Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Ed Spence

Post by Ed Spence »

Buck Grantham certainly is tops in our book,too. He and Mitzi are some of the warmest people we have ever met. We would love to hear you,Buck and be at another show with you. Ed and Dot
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Buck and Mitzi. Definitely a class act. Two of the greatest people on this planet. Now, if I could get Buck to keep up with his bar. Love 'em. Jody.