Northwest Georgia Steel Guitar Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jerry Braswell

Northwest Georgia Steel Guitar Show

Post by Jerry Braswell »

Friends and Supporters of the Northwest Georgia Steel Guitar Show. You have been such a blessing with the support you have given over the past 10 years. With your support we have been able to give over $10,000 to the Shriners Hospitals. I really hate that we will not be able to have the show this coming year [Feb. 2012]. We have been trying to find a place to have the show but been unable to find a place to give you the space you need to bring your products to sale. Ronnie and I will continue to search for a place to do the show in 2013. I thank all the players who have given of their time and talent to support the Shriners Hospitals. As you all know we have a band that it would be hard to do without and I thank them.I appreciate the help of the Georgia Steel Guitar Association. I am really blessed to have such friends as you. Again, I thank you all for your support and will be in touch with you for the 2013 show.
J J Harmon

How about Middle Ga early March?

Post by J J Harmon »

We, Taylor Co Shrine Club, are getting a new building which was an American Legion. We may also get the Al Sihah in Macon. If Jerry isn't able I think I can pull it off.
J J Harmon

Response from GaSGA

Post by J J Harmon »

I got one from Bill Ferguson. I don't think he understood that I wanted to take over Jerry's for this year but I can't do it without GaSGA.