1969 PP Emmons D10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Leroy Deuster

1969 PP Emmons D10

Post by Leroy Deuster »

Walnut finish D10 E9th/C6th 8 and 3 with dual coil pick ups. Asking $2700 plus shipping. If interested I will e-mail pics. Contact at ldeuster@hotmail.com
Leroy Deuster

69 PP D10 Emmons

Post by Leroy Deuster »

More info for this ad. This steel was owned and played by Herby Wallace. When Tommy Barnhardt heard it he had to own it. He bought it 3-20-1969 from Herby. This steel had only two owners. Tommy passed away and I'm helping out his wife with the sale of his equipment.
The steel is in great shape. I have the original purchase paper with the setup on it. Standard Emmons setup on both necks. Tommy did not use the pulls very much, he played it a lot like a lap steel. Amazing how the old guys did all the same bends without using half the pedals. Tommy was very talented. The serial # is SA8 and the case is in great shape, like new. The original volume pedal and attachment is also available.
Thanks so much for all your interest.
Leroy Deuster

69 Emmons PP D10

Post by Leroy Deuster »

Sale pending. Thanks for all your interest. Tommy's wife wants to thank all that have inquired. She will be making a donation if all goes well, in the name of her late husband.
Willis Vanderberg

Post by Willis Vanderberg »

LeRoy:
Would you check the serial number, SA8 is not an Emmons serial number. It should be four numbers and a letter. It is usually stamped in the changer end. It would be something like 1429D Thanks..
Leroy Deuster

Close Please

Post by Leroy Deuster »

Thank you Steel Guitar Forum for helping Patty Out. I,ll post some more of her husband equipment. Patty will send her donation to you Bob.