Music Stand clipped to rear legs

Post here if you're looking for something special
Grahame Marshall

Music Stand clipped to rear legs

Post by Grahame Marshall »

I saw in one of the sites a new musuic stand (the width of the steel)that cliipped to the rear legs but sorry cant find the person who is making these--can anyone help please

Grahame Marshall
email grahame.marshall@clear.net.nz
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Grahame,

They Are Sold By Tom Bradshaw, Here Is His Web Site Info: http://www.songwriter.com/bradshaw/tab_rack.php

**"They are 36" long and attach firmly to the front legs of your guitar with tough vinyl clips (no marring). For Sierra guitar owners, He has clips that fit your square legs!"

Hope This Helps, From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 31 Jul 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Grahame Marshall

Music stand

Post by Grahame Marshall »

Many thanks Howard thats exactly what I saw and couldnt find again
Grahame from the land of the long white cloud NZ
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Grahame,

You Are Very Welcome, Glad That I Could Help :!: ,

I Use One Myself & It's Really a Great Help :!: .

If You Email Tom, He Will Have One One The Way To You In No Time & I Know That You Will Like It, & You Can't Beat The Price :!: .

Take Care, Blessings, "Keep On Pickin", From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥