windows 7

The machines we love to hate

Moderator: Wiz Feinberg

Jerry L Miller

windows 7

Post by Jerry L Miller »

:D having used xp and loved it and still do, got a p.c. with vista :x worst system they ever made, i reformated it to x.p. use it to store music on. now using windows 7. you have to be patient with it and understand how it works :D .. it works like x.p. just different cont, bars. just different looking features, i like it...... :D
jerry
a retired truck driver who is still driving. and loves steel......
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I've been using Win 7 since it came out. Win 7 is basically "Vista Improved" and is even converting the XP crowd. But, not all XP PC's can run Windows 7 due to hardware limitations.

All new consumer PC's now come with Win 7 (and most 64 bit OS), since Microsoft cut off the option for XP back in October.
Richard Vogt

How do I change my pass word for email?

Post by Richard Vogt »

I have been using the same pass word forever and got new computer and can't get email to open because I don't remember the password tried to change it but they say not enough information.iam running win 7 and using outlet for mail.The password for this is okay for my I- pad but would like it on my. Computer hope I have give you enough information to help me out.Thank you Richard Vogt