Emmons Push Pull Price has been lowered

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
John Graham

Emmons Push Pull Price has been lowered

Post by John Graham »

Emmons Push Pull 8 and 5 built by Brian Adams and in great shape plays well everything works as it should. I just bought it back recently and am having medical problems and have to sell I want $2500 for guitar with D2F cover shipped to 48 states, and I have quite an assortment of things I would like to sell also or do a whole package . Including KC'S pack a seat, 2 BJS bars 2 Dunlop bars,1 Ernie Ball and one hollow no name for 12 string, George -L cables, Evans Amp E200 HV single 15 Eclispe speaker, Peavy Transtube with Ken Fox updates, Emmons volume pedal, Assorted emmons bell cranks and fish hooks, Bag full of picks lots of new strings,Jeff Newman pre set card for Transtube, Boss RV-3, There is no junk here I have only been at this for about 4 or 5 years but you can buy it all for a great price delivered to your door more pictures if you need them of all the items, I would take $3600 shipped to you in the 48 states ,or the guitar alone for $2500 shipped Call 509-939-6078 or e-mail nitrojohng@msn.com