Steel Jam at Bolivar OH

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

richard cochran

Steel Jam at Bolivar OH

Post by richard cochran »

Rick Troyer, of Hummingbird Music Studio, has a steel jam scheduled for 9/22/20, from 1:00pm.-7:00pm., at "Kickin' Kountry" in Bolivar, OH. Take exit 93 off of I77, go east on state route 212 approx. 1 mile on left beside " Giant Eagle" grocery store. There will be a staff band and amps will be furnished. We ask for a $4.00 donation. For more information, call 1-800-361-1770, or e-mail devas@digitalexp.com Hope to see you there.
Dick
richard cochran

^
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

Looken forward to seeing you all at the jam.
Holly is off on this date, so you know i'll be there!
Mike
richard cochran

Hey Mike, Glad you can make it. I haven't heard you, or seen you for too long. I'll have the fire extinguishers on hand.
Dick
David Decker

Post by David Decker »

Hey Richard, I'll be there. Meet you at Wendy,s at 11:00. Looking forward to it. Image
richard cochran

^
Mike Meese

Post by Mike Meese »

See you all there...

Richard, we've arranged to have a tanker truck from the Bolivar F.D. standing by outside. Figured that a fire extinguisher might not be enough after hearing Ricky T burnin' it up at the fair last nite.
David Decker

Post by David Decker »

^ to the top
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Just wanted to say what a great time I had yesterday at the jam. It was good to get back together with all the guys again. Rick Troyer is so humble too. He waited till the last set to get up and play and he really let loose and showed us what he is capable of doing on steel. He doesn't like all the attention but he certainly doesn't have to take a back seat to anyone. I really enjoyed hearing him and all the guys on that last set. Chick Donner, Dave Decker, and Dave Miles all did a great job. All day was full of great steel playing. Can't name them all but those of you who didn't make it really missed a good time.

------------------
Zum U-12 8&6
John Hughey's biggest fan

David Decker

Post by David Decker »

Well once again Hummingbird Music puts on fun JAMS! I'm not sure how many Steel Players we had. Put we went from 1:00 till 7:00 with four steel players on stage at all times. And no one got to play twice so we had a good turn out.
The next one is Oct. 27th. at Kickin' Country in Bolivar Ohio. So all are welcome,Singers,drummers,Guitar& bass players etc. Come and join in the best Jams around!

Dave Decker Kline U-12,Evans FET 500 LV