1966 Guild Starfire

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
John Graham

1966 Guild Starfire

Post by John Graham »

1966 Guild Starfire V ser# EN918
I bought this guitar new has been played but not in bars. It shows some wear as you can see by the pics for 43 years old it is in great shape.A very small nick on back and a couple of real small spots on back all the binding is solid there are the usual hairline cracks in the finish as all older guitars have. This guitar is built on the lines of the Gibson ES 335 very simular of course I think it plays better than a Gibson but it doesn't bring the money because all the collectors don't play they just pay, so they have inflated the price on Gibsons to where they can't even afford to buy them.Neck is straight no issues at all on this guitar $2000 and I will pay the freight to the lower 48 509-939-6078
E-mail nitrojohng@msn.com

Thank You John Graham

Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

Great guitar! These old Guilds play and sound terrific..My first guitar was identical to this!... :D
John Graham

Big Red

Post by John Graham »

Hi Red
Thank you for the response you responded the last time I put this up for sale looks to me like you need to buy it and yea they play as good as you remember and thank you for sending your site with all that Blues on it sure sounded good and you write all your own stuff everybody should give a listen to you thanks again John Graham
John Graham

Big Red

Post by John Graham »

Hi Red
Thank you for the response you responded the last time I put this up for sale looks to me like you need to buy it and yea they play as good as you remember and thank you for sending your site with all that Blues on it sure sounded good and you write all your own stuff everybody should give a listen to you thanks again John Graham
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

Hey John..If I didn't still have a '67 ES-335,I'd love to own your Starfire!! ....and thanks for the compliments on my music.... :) Someone will be buying a beautiful Guild...
James Quackenbush

Post by James Quackenbush »

John,
VERY nice guitar ....One of the guitar players in my first band played one of these in Red ...GREAT sounding guitar .....

Chris,
You can ship that 335 over to my place and then get the Guild from John .....It's the least I can do to help make a deal happen !!.... :lol: .....I'd like to see some pic's of you 67 if nothing else ....I love those old 335's !!....Jim