Steel Guitar Seminar Conroe,Tx

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jody Sanders

Steel Guitar Seminar Conroe,Tx

Post by Jody Sanders »

I will be giving a steel guitar seminar designed to create interest in the steel guitar and to hopefully attract new players to the instrument. Also we will discuss starting a steel guitar club in the area. This club will not be in competion with the TSGA as it would totally support the TSGA. The date is Tuesday, April 24 at 7:30 PM at the Montgomery County Music Center at 1304 N. Frazier in Conroe TX. For more information call 936 756 0252. We urge everyone in the southeast Tx. area to attend. There will be a door prize and refreshments will be served. See you there. Jody.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jody Sanders on 08 April 2001 at 12:00 PM.]</p></FONT>
Terry in H-town

Post by Terry in H-town »

Count me in. Hey Rodney...you goin? I am a drummer so I know NOTHING about music but I will plan on attending this. See you at the lake.
Quesney Gibbs

Post by Quesney Gibbs »

I will try and make it also
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

I forgot to add we do have the Carter Starter in the store. All musicians are invited. Thanks, Jody.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Just to let you know, Herb Remington will be ateending the steel guitar seminar in Conroe, Tx tonight. See original post for location. Thanks, Jody.