nashville 400, inputs,

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Lewis John Foote

nashville 400, inputs,

Post by Lewis John Foote »

howdy, on my nash, 400, the input jacks are just lettered, 1-2, inputs, on my bandit 65, it says low gain and high gain, is there a difference on the impedance on the 400, inputs, it dont sound no different from the top one to the bottom one,? lew.
pro1,s two round fronts, one square front, sho-bud, S12, LDG,1977, built by paul franklin sen, [THE PROFESSIONAL]nice all original, bandit65, nash, 400, profex 11,match-box, 7A,DD3, delay,various accoustic guitars, amps, and other necessitys,
Mike Brown

Input jack labeling

Post by Mike Brown »

The #1 or High Gain input jack is included for instruments that have passive circuitry and the #2 or Low Gain jack is padded by 10dB for those instruments that have high output or active pickups. This "pad" helps eliminate the possibility of overdriving the input circuitry.
Lewis John Foote

howdy, do i assume that on the nash,400, the inputs are the same, as it does not say low or high, it just says input one, and input two, thanks, lew.
pro1,s two round fronts, one square front, sho-bud, S12, LDG,1977, built by paul franklin sen, [THE PROFESSIONAL]nice all original, bandit65, nash, 400, profex 11,match-box, 7A,DD3, delay,various accoustic guitars, amps, and other necessitys,
Mike Brown

Nashville Inputs

Post by Mike Brown »

Yes, high gain/low gain are configured the same as #1 and #2. Thanks for using our products.
Lewis John Foote

howdy, thanks mike, i bought the bandit, brand new here in england, over twenty five years ago, along with a six channel,peavey, xm6 mixer amp,that makes four amps in total, with nash,400, and vegas,never had any serious trouble with them, the nash needed a squirt with contact cleaner, once, the XM6, never let me down,still giggin now, thanks for inputs, lew.