New price fo GFI Expo.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tracy Sheehan

New price fo GFI Expo.

Post by Tracy Sheehan »

MY Gfi is still set up in the living room.I never got around to puting it away in the closet.It is the Blue Expo 3 on floor and 4 knees pedals.An 08 modle with case and can not tell it from a new one.
I will let it go for 1280.00.That will give me 1250.00 and the commision for the forum.It plays as well as a 6000.00 steel.Never been played out side the house.
For this low price you will have to put your own set up on it which is the most easy steel to change over i have ever owned,and i have owned a bunch over my 50 years of playing.If i felt up to it i would put what ever set up one would want on it.Steve Lamb here in Ft.Worth wuold do it for a very reasonable price.
Local only and the buyer could try it out and know exactly what they were getting.If intresded please PM me and we can set up a sked for a raod test.
Oh yeah A S10,super light with great tone and no noticable cabinet drop.But no matter what you have been told any steel will de tune some due to temp changes unless the steel doesn't have any metal in the strings.Tracy
Gary Morgan

gfi expo

Post by Gary Morgan »

hey tracy sent you a pm