GFI U-12 Keyless Ultra pics please??

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Chuck Snider

GFI U-12 Keyless Ultra pics please??

Post by Chuck Snider »

Hey you GFI U-12 keyless players out there, any of you have a picture or few you could post? I've waded through several threads, and so far have not been able to find any pics of somewhat recent GFI U-12 keyless. Pics of the underside as well as the upper side would be appreciated. Unfortunately GFI website only has a single, somewhat small, picture of a U-12 with a pad. The wait is killing me! I have ordered a U-12 without a pad, would be nice to have a few pics to drool over till it arrives.

Thanks,
Chuck
GFI U-12 Ultra Keyless, Carter Black U-12, both with Alumitones, and a sweet '70 Sho-Bud Permanent D-10, NV400 in Rick Johnson cabs, NV112, '73 Vibrosonic in Rick Johnson cabs, Hilton pedal, Steeler's Choice seat, Bessdang Gizmos from Dale Hansen, and a few other widgets and doodads.
I may not sound good, I just don't wanna sound bad.
Michael Walker

Post by Michael Walker »

Check out my posts at michael walker! I have a GFI with pad.

Mike
Chuck Snider

Post by Chuck Snider »

Thanks Michael, that helps.

Anyone have one of these without the pad that could post a couple of pics?
GFI U-12 Ultra Keyless, Carter Black U-12, both with Alumitones, and a sweet '70 Sho-Bud Permanent D-10, NV400 in Rick Johnson cabs, NV112, '73 Vibrosonic in Rick Johnson cabs, Hilton pedal, Steeler's Choice seat, Bessdang Gizmos from Dale Hansen, and a few other widgets and doodads.
I may not sound good, I just don't wanna sound bad.