sunburst

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Leif Jorgensen

sunburst

Post by Leif Jorgensen »

Hi!

Anybody out there got a sunburst for sale?

Leif
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

That was right neighborly of you Mr. Ducnan. Thanks for the bump. All is well there in FL I hope, steve t
Bob Hoffnar

Post by Bob Hoffnar »

My favorite sunburst finishes are done by Mark Giles of Star Guitars. He makes lacquer steel bodies for MSA. Fessenden and Rains also. I would look at the new Desert Rose, Williams and Sho Pro for good looking wood body steels as well.
Image[/img]
Bob
Keith White

sunburst

Post by Keith White »

Hi bob ,i love that sunburst i think gary will have to build me one sooner than later im getting the wants just looking at it. Its a lovely looking instrument :D :D :D regards keith white.
Sho-Bud 'LDG', Sho-Bud 'The Professional', Rains SD10, Fessenden D10, Hilton Pedal, Peavey Session 500, Peavey 112, Lots of PV PA, And of course, the BJS Bar (for the best tone)! Love all Steel Guitars!
Mark Ardito

Post by Mark Ardito »

It's not for sale, but here's my Sunburst Pro II Sho~Bud.

Enjoy!

John Groover McDuffie

"sunbust"

Post by John Groover McDuffie »

Be careful how you throw the term "sunburst" around. To most non-steel guitarists and dealers that word, when used as a name for a guitar, refers to a '57 - '60 sunburst Gibson Les Paul. You could end up with a very valuable (and hopefully great) electric guitar and a $500,000.00 credit card bill.