SOLD SOLD SOLD -- PLEASE REMOVE

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Barry Rollins

Post by Barry Rollins »

I originally had two steel guitar amps for sale, the first one is gone but this beauty remains! The second amp is the dark gray Peavey Session 400 Limited Serial #08618348 which has a 15" Black Widow speaker. This amp has a "balanced line out" on the back of it which the older LTD 400 doesn't have. This will give you a balanced signal to record on, or you can send the signal back to another cabinet for monitor purposes or just to get more sound!. I'd take $300 for it, I have more than that in it, and this is not including any shipping if it is needed. I have decided to go to a much larger setup with a power head and 2 large cabinets. My loss is your gain! The amp is located in Bowdon, GA 30108 at my shop, and can be picked up there or I can ship if it is prepaid. I accept cash in hand, money orders, personal checks (have to clear before product is given or shipped) or paypal. Please contact me directly for any information or questions at jerrybug1@aol.com or (770)853-9472. Thanks!
Last edited by Barry Rollins on 4 Sep 2007 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Pfeiffer

Post by Tim Pfeiffer »

Barry,
I'm very interested in your amp. I only need to know if this amp has been modified. Or is it not an issue. Did this model not need the mod? Anybody out there?
Cheers!
Tim
Barry Rollins

Post by Barry Rollins »

This amp has not been modified at any point. It was bought new from a music store in Atlanta. It sounds as if there is some sort of standard mod that was done on several models from your post, I am not familiar with this situation. The amp was taken with several other pieces of gear a few months ago to CTG in atlanta (comprehensive technical group). They checked it out and cleaned it, just made sure everything was in top shape and it all checked out! Let me know if I can help any more, and also for shipping the amp weighs 67 pounds, you would just need to add some weight for packaging and the shipping zip code is 30108. Thanks!
Tim Pfeiffer

Post by Tim Pfeiffer »

Just thought I should let you know that I decided on a new NV 112 instead. Sorry.
Thanks for the information and good luck on your sale.
Tim
Barry Rollins

Post by Barry Rollins »

No worries, thanks for the update! Hope you enjoy your new rig.
Mark Wayne

Post by Mark Wayne »

Hi Barry,
You have an e-mail from me.
Barry Rollins

Post by Barry Rollins »

Just getting back in town and seeing it now. I will contact you through your email. Thanks!
Barry Rollins

Post by Barry Rollins »

This amp has sold! Mr. moderator, please remove--thanks