where to buy fret board?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Buster Sharp

where to buy fret board?

Post by Buster Sharp »

FRET BOARD ON MY OL MSA IS SO WORN. HAVE SEARCHED NET WITH NO LUCK,THANKS FOR ANY HELP
Bob Hoffnar

Post by Bob Hoffnar »

Buster,
Check with Jim at:

http://www.stlgitr.com/

He may have something or be able to make it for you.
Bob
Bill Hatcher

Post by Bill Hatcher »

Tom Bradshaw has some very nice repros of these in some sort of vinyl composite that many here have used and really like. He has a website.

http://www.songwriter.com/bradshaw/fretboards.php
Buster Sharp

WOW THANKS !

Post by Buster Sharp »

HAVE WANTED ONE OF THESE FOR SO LONG
SO GLAD I JOINED THIS FORUM
Tom Bradshaw

Post by Tom Bradshaw »

I have added two additional fretboard designs to the MSA & Sho-Bud 10-stringers. I'll be supplying "white" 10-string boards. I'll have these shown on my web site very soon.

Owners of the older MSA and Sho-Bud steels will be able to obtain fretboards with black fret lines and white space markers, or the traditional boards which have white fret lines and black space markers. The logo symbols separating the frets will be identical as on the standard boards. "White" boards were rare, with MSA and Sho-Bud installing only a few of their guitars. Thus, those who wish to "re-live those yesteryears when men were men and women were glad of it" can now outfit their MSAs and Sho-Buds with the nostalgic "white" boards. The price is the same ($30.00 per board, including airmail shipping). ...Tom