Frank Carter in Spokane May19th&20th

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jim Arnold

Frank Carter in Spokane May19th&20th

Post by Jim Arnold »

We just got word that Frank Carter will be doing a showcase or two in Spokane May19th&20th.And good word has it he will be playing"Once apon a time in the West" if you haven't heard this, go to the players page and click on Charles Tillys post. It will link you to Frank. One of the best players anywhere, and a great guy besides!
Norm Hamlet..Joe Wright..Dan Tyack...Chuck Back..David Wright..Jonathan Candler..Merle Haggards band The Strangers..Frank Carter..Duane Becker..and the list keeps growing. Find out more at..nwsteelguitar.com..Thanks..Jim
Larry Behm

Post by Larry Behm »

Oh look it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Mr Smooth.
:D :D
Larry Behm
Hap Young

Frank Carter

Post by Hap Young »

Jim , You are correct. Frank was at the Yuma Jam this last Jan, and a nicer guy and a GREAT steel player you cant find. "Once upon a time in the west" Is one of my favorits also and Frank did a great job of arranging on that one. I also liked "April's Fool" Way to go Frank.
Merrill & Vangie Fich

Post by Merrill & Vangie Fich »

Jim, a finer person and greater player, would be hard to find. We hope to be able to attend again this year. Had a great time last year and hope your show is one that we will attend often in the years to come.
Doug Childress

Post by Doug Childress »

Frank is one of Steel Guitar's best kept secrets. I got his CD at the Mesa, AZ show and wore it out immediately.
Joel Johnston

Post by Joel Johnston »

Frank's version of "My Weakness is Too Strong" borders on pure perfection and his bouncy, syncopated take on "Secret Love" is intoxicating. Frank is impressive on the steel and as a person. We will love forward to seeing and hearing him again this year in Spokane.
Joelj
Lee Lessig

Frank Carter in Spokane May 19th & 20th

Post by Lee Lessig »

My wife and I enjoyed visiting and listening to Frank play his steel guitar at the Dallas, TX show in March. We're are looking forward to his appearance in Spokane at our 2nd Annual Steel Guitar Jamboree along with Russ & Laney Hicks, Chuck Back and other top notch musicians!
Lee Lessig
Spokane, WA