Red Kilby "Keepin it Real" CD!!!!!

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Red Kilby

Red Kilby "Keepin it Real" CD!!!!!

Post by Red Kilby »

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you all to stop by my booth down at the Texas Steel Show and check out my CD.

This one not only features the playing of Steel Guitar Legends, Lloyd Green, Ralph Mooney, Dicky Overbey, and Jerry Brightman, but also is LOADED with pictures of everyone that was on this CD in the liner notes.

I am also very proud to say that , Lloyd Green did the liner notes on this album, please stop by and read it for yourself. I am proud to call this master of the steel guitar, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

You can also check this CD out online, and get your copy also from my website www.redkilby.com I accept PayPal , Checks , and Money Orders. They are $15.00 plus $3.00 shipping within the US, and add $2.00 more for out of the US orders.

Thanks everyone!!!! RED
Herman Visser

Post by Herman Visser »

Hi Red .... I see your going for your 2nd Million... :roll:
Up for a great Cd, Stop by the booth and pick up 2 or 3.
Have fun in Tex., cannt make it again this Year.
Herman
Steel Guitar Chat Room
Curt Shoemaker

Post by Curt Shoemaker »

Great Idea Herman!
Dave Diehl

Post by Dave Diehl »

To all. I got a copy of this CD about a month ago. You won't be disappointed in it. It has some fine music in it and Red assures the steel players get some great breaks on it and gives then the credit they deserve when they do.
Red Kilby

Post by Red Kilby »

Thanks Curt, Hermann and Dave.
Gary Sill

Pick up Red's CD at Dallas

Post by Gary Sill »

You will not be disappointed, the variety of steel players on the CD, the good songs, the good singing, besides, he's a nice guy who supports the steel community.
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Red,I really enjoyed visiting with you at the Texas Jamboree.The CD is great also.Keep them coming.....Ron
Red Kilby

Post by Red Kilby »

Thanks Ron, so much on the comments on my CD. It was great to meet you also. May I say whoever got that beautiful LDG Sho~Bud of yours got a heck of a deal. That guitar was beautiful.

Also BUMP!!!!! If any of you folks would like to get a copy of my CD get in touch, take care and God Bless.

www.redkilby.com
Dave Diehl

Post by Dave Diehl »

I have to endorse this CD also. Not to take anything away from the singing or other music but, no steel guitar player will be disappointed with this CD.
Red Kilby

Post by Red Kilby »

Thanks Dave, I am so glad you like the CD.
Rick Alexander

Post by Rick Alexander »

I listened to Red's CD all the way home from Dallas.
Killer pipes, great steel playing from the greatest players around, and all around excellent recording!
It made the trip a lot more fun.
This CD is clearly a labor of love, and it's a must-have for anyone who loves steel guitar.

P.S. If you don't want a big lump in your throat, better skip over "AKA Gumpy's Girl"
Red Kilby

Post by Red Kilby »

Thanks Rick, that is a very Kind Endorsement coming from such a Great Player as yourself. It was great meeting you down in Texas, and thanks so much for the copy of your CD "Sweet Talking Steel Guitars" that you recorded with the Legend Herb Remington. It is a GREAT CD. I listened to it all the way back to Colorado, you are a GREAT PLAYER my friend.

I hope someday to get down to Florida and get a chance to do a gig with you. Maybe next year???

Also thanks to everyone that has picked up a copy of my CD "Keepin it Real", and I hope to meet each and everyone of you at a steel show someday???

Well it looks like I will be at Scotty's ISGC in St. Louis again over Labor Day Weekend, if anyone out there needs me to sing with them on there part of the show, Please Just Ask ??? It will be my pleasure.

www.redkilby.com
Rick Alexander

Post by Rick Alexander »

Red, that would be very cool - just let me know when you'd like to come and I'll set something up.
We could have us some serious fun!

Yr Pal,
RA
http://rickalexander.com
Mike Gross

Post by Mike Gross »

Both Red and Rick have wonderful CDs that got lots of air play on my "Swingin' West" radio show.

Wouldn't it be nice if they did a project together?
Mike
Rick Alexander

Post by Rick Alexander »

Yes it would Mike, and it's a distinct possibility.

Anyone who hasn't picked up Red's CD yet is missing out on some great singing and picking!
Rick Alexander

Post by Rick Alexander »

Red Kilby

Post by Red Kilby »

Thanks so much Rick, and I can't wait to see you all in St. Louis!!!!!!!!!