New device that removes noise from single coil pickups

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

George Redmon

Post by George Redmon »

Tele & Strat Players REJOICE!

I will be sure to get the word out to all my guitar and Steel playing friends as well. Also to the young upcoming college Rock & Contemporary musician's, I am currently performing with. These college kids are absolutely amazing. We do at times, tend to "Over Enjoy" the musical moment, and play just a tad bit...ummm LOUD!!!! Brad, this is exactly the type of circuit needed. The rock, and high energy music we do, is a refreshing change from almost 50 years of country.

Brad Sarno,and Keith Hilton, are innovative & creative builders, who know what steel guitarists, and guitarists need, and how to build it. It's only a Hilton Volume Pedal, under my foot. The finest stomp boxes on my pedalboard were built by Brad Sarno. My latest pedalboard build, will have Brad's new Doozy Boost on it. (check this puppy out, brad's Doozy Boost looks killer) these boost' will be sitting next to my switcher. Going both ways, input, & output.

https://sarnomusicsolutions.com/product ... boost.html

I have a guitar playing friend, who plays both a Tele & strat, we light heartedly named him "Buzz". He won't let us help him, or suggest any remedies to his buzzing. He actually ended up getting a noise gate and just mask it. I'll have to get one of brad's pedals and send it to my bud. Oh his actual name is Lyle.