Mellennium Screw up @ ISGC

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bob Cox

Post by Bob Cox »

My wife has been a travel agent for over twenty years, and always does well on confirmations for everyone,many people book their flights,and rooms ,trips ect, by the net, do not have anyone to come back on for a problem other than their computor.There is no way it can help you in a last minute situation.A travel agent will do their best to make sure you get your room and flight.
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

bOB, You do make a good point. But one would think if you have a letter from the Hotel, on their letter head stating you have a room that would be all you needed. I guess not. Image
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

BOB, You do make a good point. But one would think if you have a letter from the Hotel, on their letter head stating you have a room, that would be all you needed. I guess not. Image
Earnest Bovine

Post by Earnest Bovine »

(retcop88 ranted Image
<SMALL>SOMEONE FARTED IN THE ELEVATOR.3.50 beers and 5.00 mixed drinks sliced lemons extra.SOMEONE FARTED ON THE ESCALATOR.not enough seats in the ballrom,smoking section smelled like the building was on fire . SOMEONE FARTED IN THE GRAND BALLROOM.long tiresome walk back to the slow elevator,SOMEONE FARTED AGAIN IN THE ELEVATOR</SMALL>
Why does it smell this way wherever Retcop goes? Can Sherlock Holmes solve this one?
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

I got a nice email back from Scotty today. It seems if I had gone to Scotty he could have helped me with my reservations. My bad! Scotty said he will have a response in a few days. Scotty thanks for the reply and thanks for all of your hard work. Image
Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

<SMALL>"Scotty said he will have a response in a few days."</SMALL>
I'm looking forward to that.

No one is blameing Scotty for the hotel screw
-ups, but he has the clout to deal with them.

Thanks for your efforts, Scotty.
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

I got a letter back from the General Manager at the Millennium today. It was your standard blow off letter. Image Not that I thought it would be anything more. We wounder why the service at the Millennium is so bad, well it starts at the very top. Image You will be glad to know it was not the millenniums fault. According to Keith Gundlefinger the general manager it is the Missouri Law that is at fault. Image The Missouri will not allow them to evict people that extend their stay without reservations. But, the Missouri will allow them to take a reservation from me and let me drive eight hours then tell me I do not have a room. Image That's right Mr. Gundlefinger put the blame on another party, we know you couldn't be at fault. We know that because you over booked the hotel this could not have been the problem. Image

If you would like to waste your time sending the millennium a letter her is the information.

Keith Gundlefinger
General Manager
Millennium Hotel
200 south 4 th street
St. Louis Missouri 63102-1804 www.millennium-hotels.com
Smiley Roberts

Post by Smiley Roberts »

I'm sure there are "several" people,giving Gundlefinger the "middlefinger" Image Image

------------------
<font face="monospace" size="3"><pre> ~ ~
©¿© It don't mean a thang,
mm if it ain't got that twang.
www.ntsga.com</pre></font>
Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

<SMALL>"Scotty said he will have a response in a few days."</SMALL>
I'm still looking forward to that.

bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

quote:
---------------------------------------------
"Scotty said he will have a response in a few days."
---------------------------------------------

I'm still looking also! Image

Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

I received a letter from the Millenium Hotel for my comments which were posted way earlier in this thread. Evidently someone is reading. The letter apologized for the elevator delays and for any inconvenience it caused. well,, ok.

tp
Steve Feldman

Post by Steve Feldman »

No mention about the farting, eh?
David Wright

Post by David Wright »

Get this, we have been gone a good two weeks, all of Sierra's guitars were [as of two days ago] still sitting in the basement , we told them to call UPS and have them picked up, well no one did it, and if we hadn't called they would still be sitting there I'm sure, but, haven't sceen the guitars yet so , who know's what there doing, I do know this They Don't Image

------------------
[url=http://david_wright1.tripod.com/]My Web Page[/url]
Sierra Guitars

Sierra S-12 9&7
Peavey-2000-PX-300

Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

Scotty replied, as he promised.

His reply is at http://steelguitarforum.com/Forum4/HTML/003299.html

I'm closing this thread.

Continue the discussion there if you'd like.

-j0ey-