'' O.S.G.A. ( Ohio ) Steel Jam ''

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Chris Castle

Post by Chris Castle »

yeah kenny, it was very sad news... it is tuesday and i just got home from louisville... margit and charlie both mean the world to me, and it was heart-shatering when margit called with the sad news sunday morning. but he's in a better place... and as long as we stick together, derby will live on... charlie will always be in our hearts and in mine everytime i sit down behind my derby...

i enjoyed everyone's playing and great hospitality at the show ... i plan on making it again in the near future!

thanks ...

-chris castle
Gary Preston

Jam

Post by Gary Preston »

Hey ,guys and gals . I had a great time and enjoyed spending time with fellow steel players . I did have a little problem focusing for a while but after a while i think i got my composure back . When things come up that you don't plan on it takes a little while to clear your mind . Our next jam is scheduled for May 30 th . '' NO '' this isn't Memorial Day weekend . It is celebrated the week before --check your calender i had to myself . Hope to see you soon . G.P. P.S. we will go back to using our own amps , etc . at the next jam .
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

I have gotten some e-mails about the jam and more players are planning on coming to the next one . It appears that the club jams are growing and different players are coming . This is good for the club . I just want to let everyone know that the O.S.G.A. (OHIO )is now G.H.S. string dealers . Thanks to all and hope to see a huge crowd for the next jam . G.P. :D
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Come out,and be with us. We're movin' forward. :D
Leland Darst

Post by Leland Darst »

Hey Gary , I told ya it would grow! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Hey Leland . You were right on the money my friend . 8) Keep it growing folks it's a great day of fun and music . We have a great time talking and eating and playing . Doesn't this sound like fun ? :lol: