Russ Hicks Mother has passed..

Obituaries and remembrances
of steel guitarists, their friends and families

Moderators: Donna Dodd, Lori Lee Smith

bruce fischer

Post by bruce fischer »

our sincerest condolences to russ and all the family at this sad time............
bruce & lynn
sho-bud super pro II, blue darlin' VI
Skip Cole

condolences

Post by Skip Cole »

Russ ,My prayers are with you and your family in your mother's passing. May God give you His peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Skip Cole
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Teresa and I send our warmest thought and prayers to you and your family. We are so sorry for your loss. Take care and trust in God to help you all through this trying time.
Zumsteel steel guitars, Telonics and Peavey amplifiers, GHS strings.
Steve Alcott

Post by Steve Alcott »

Russ,
Know that you and your family have our sympathy in this time of loss and sorrow.

Steve Alcott and Mary Richman
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

Russ,

I also give you my condolences at this difficult time.

Craig
Donna Dodd

Post by Donna Dodd »

Russ, we are so sorry for your loss. We send love and prayers at this difficult time.
Donna and Tommy
Donna Dodd
Georgia Steel Guitar Association (GaSGA) Board Member & Website Administrator
"Every person is a new door to a different world."
- from movie Six Degrees of Separation

Come visit my steel guitar store on CafePress! http://www.cafepress.com/zoomwithaview
Webmaster, http://www.georgiasteelguitar.com
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

Russ, you and your family are in my prayers. May our Lord give peace and strength.
John Swain

Post by John Swain »

Sorry for your loss,Russ.Missed you in SC..
Buck Grantham

Rus's Mom

Post by Buck Grantham »

Please accept our condolences for the loss of your Mother. We are never prepared for these things. Love ,,Buck and Mitzi
Music to light up your life
Raymond Thiebault

Post by Raymond Thiebault »

Russ,

We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother. She is at peace.

Blessings to you and your family,
Ray & Claire
Edward Efira

Post by Edward Efira »

Really sorry for your loss Russ, sincere condolences from Marie and I,
will be thinking of you,

Ed
<small><b>'75 Sho-Bud 4&4, '01 Zumsteel 8&8, 2012 Zum Hybrid 4&6</b></small>
Doug Childress

Post by Doug Childress »

My sincere condolences to you Russ for the loss of your Mom. May she rest in the peace that only God gives.
Peter Hart

Post by Peter Hart »

Very sorry for your loss Russ. Deepest prayers for you and your family.
Rick Schmidt

Post by Rick Schmidt »

Sorry for your loss Russ.
Jimmy Campbell

Post by Jimmy Campbell »

Robin & I send our sympathy to you and your family Russ.
Ernest Cawby

Russ

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Mom and I are so sorry to hear of your loss and our thoughts, love and prayers are with you and your family. Just getting over our own make the both of us feel so close to your loss. Hope to see you soon,
we love you. Nan Cawby and Belinda
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sorry to hear about Your MOM Russ. Anna and My prayers are with you and your family.May she rest in peace.
Sam & Anna White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sorry to hear about Your MOM Russ. Anna and My prayers are with you and your family.May she rest in peace.
Sam & Anna White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sam & Anna White
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sam & Anna White
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sam & Anna White
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

Russ, Gretchen and I are offer our prayers and condolences to you Roger and David and your whole family on such a great loss.
Russ Hicks

Post by Russ Hicks »

Thank you all so much for all the good wishes, Russ
Roger Allen

Russ Hicks

Post by Roger Allen »

Russ I am so sorry you lost your mom, I know how it is I lost my mom last year, she is buried at Blue Ridge Memorial. Gardens. My condolence goes out to you and Roger and your family may your mom rest in peace.

Your friend
Roger Allen
Joe Fortune

Russ

Post by Joe Fortune »

Russ, so very sorry for your loss ! Joe