Any steel players who are also Plumbers?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bud Angelotti

Post by Bud Angelotti »

Your main water pressure is not so low anymore.
That will be $95.00 sir! :lol:
Just 'cause I look stupid, don't mean I'm not.
Joe B. Long

Post by Joe B. Long »

Jim Cohen wrote:
Joe B. Long wrote:....I would say it's a bad solenoid or mixing valve in the washing machine.
Thanks, Joe, but as described above, this machine does not have a mixing valve. Also there is a separate hot tap and separate cold tap at the wall. Each is connected to a separate flexible hose that goes to two separate inputs/valves inside the washer. those two interior lines ONLY meet each other in the soap tray. That's the only place that any mixing of hot and cold water happens inside the washer.
Sorry I answered before I read the whole thread, was just jumping the gun a little. So is it still doing it or did the problem stop...at least for now?... I have seen some older Moen shower valves do this to various fixtures due to the way they are constructed on the inside of the valve they can allow hot and cold water to blend together. Good luck and hope it doesn't re-appear. If it does give me a shout I'd be happy to try and answer your questions.
Where do you want it?
Billy Joe Shaver
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Thanks, Joe. For now, the problem has vanished as suddenly and mysteriously as it appeared. :\